For Condo Associations visit our Association Condo Policy page.

The Condo Policy purchased by your Association provides broad coverage for the buildings owned commonly. But the Association’s policy may not include damage caused by flood, earthquake, or water damage that “leaks” in unless specific damage occurred to the roof first. These excluded items may be self-insured by the Association and paid for through your condo dues. We would be more than happy to review your Condo Association’s insurance plan to determine what is and isn’t covered.

Bear in mind that all of your personal property (the property you’d take with you if you move) is your responsibility to insure. Your personal property is distinct from condominium property, and your personal condo insurance should reflect values for all of your personal belongings

All the following coverages should be considered in your personal condo policy:

  • Additions and Alterations
  • Personal Property
  • Loss Assessment
  • Liability
  • Medical Payments

For an in depth description of each coverage, visit our Condo Coverages Summary page.

For Condo Associations – Check out our Master Condo Policy page.